05 August, 2011

unreal. absolutely unreal.

These past two weeks have been nothing less that spectacular. The first few days I was lucky enough to stay with my friend from Marist, Rhys. It was an excellent way to ease into life in Australia. Then I arrived at Dunmore Lang College, where I am living while attending Macquarie University.

Orientation Week at DLC was full of fun and alcohol. On Tuesday we also had a scavenger hunt in the city of Sydney. The dares and challenges were really funny and some of them really embarrassing... At the end of the week we went on a pub crawl in Sydney to four different pubs.

Some of us went to Toranga Zoo on Saturday:











Just a snapshot of how fantastic this place is. My birthday is this Sunday 7 August! My address here is:
Hallie Glassman
Dunmore Lang College
130-134 Herring Road
North Ryde, NSW 2113
Australia

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment